Visions and Values
Our core values are:
- High expectations of learning and behaviour
- Nurturing and inspiring everyone to be the best that they can be.
We have created a learning environment based on mutual respect. By making learning fun for the children who attend our school, we create opportunities for them to achieve highly in all areas of the curriculum and as individuals.
Our school rules were created by the children. They are displayed prominently throughout school and they are the thread that runs through the children's personal, social and emotional development while they attend our school:
We use kind words and actions.
We show respect to everyone.
We listen to everyone in our school.
All children are aware of the school rules and can explain what each one means. We focus on our school rules on 'Friendship Friday' which takes place on the first Friday of each half term.
The Governing Body is committed to:
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs.
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.