In May 2017, the Governing Body made the following decisions to improve our nursery provision from September 2017:
- The times of the morning nursery will change to 9.00-12.00, thus enabling all children to access their full free entitlement of 15 hours per week;
- Children will be eligible for a place in our nursery from the beginning of the September after their third birthday;
- All children attending our nursery will need to register to attend for five mornings per week as a minimum;
- Parents will have the flexibility to choose one or more afternoons (12.00-3.00) per week for their child if they wish.
- For those parents who are eligible for the new 30 hours per week free entitlement, this will be at no cost to parents, subject to the provision of a code to the school (see information below).
- For those parents who do not meet the criteria for the new 30 hours per week free entitlement, it will be possible to pay for additional sessions at a cost of £15 per afternoon.
- All children who will be staying for the afternoon will need to bring a packed lunch with them. A snack during the day will continue to be provided to all children at no cost to parents;
For further information or to apply for a place in our nursery, please see below or call into the school office at any time.