Our home/school liaison officer is Mrs Hatchman. She is available to offer support to families throughout their child's time in our school. This support can be tailored to each family and can take place either at school or in the family home. Mrs Hatchman can offer help and support with:
- Concerns around children's behaviour;
- Barriers to children attending school every day;
- A crisis within the family;
- Signposting to other support services;
- Providing resources to support children at home;
- Any other concerns that impact on the children in the family.
Mrs Hatchman is a very good listener so if you would find it useful to speak to her, please call the school on 01376 512605 and ask to speak to her. Mrs Hatchman is available 8.00-4.00 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 8.00-2.30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She is also available at 'reading together' every Wednesday morning (8.20-8.45) if you would like to chat to her informally.
Understanding Your Child - online course
The school has purchased access to this online course so that any parents who wish to access it can do so free of charge, using Google Chrome. This online course is suitable for all parents and carers who want to learn more about sensitive and effective parenting and being the best that they can be.
Please click on the document below to find out more.